Dr.Ch. Divakar Qualified academician with 22+ years of experience in providing visionary leadership to students; efficiently imparting quality education to a wider range of aspiring professionals
• Excellent academic credentials; Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering, M Tech in Computer Science Engineering; with a record of promoting welfare of the students by individualizing instructions based on students specialized and changing needs
• Ability to effectively interact with diverse population of faculty and students at various academic levels. Skilled in recognizing, respecting and nurturing the creative potential of each student and responding to all classroom queries in a spontaneous manner
• Exceed quality standards of academic programs by working hard with the HODs and faculty to develop new and innovative academic programs and utilize newest technology and learning methods to assure students’ satisfaction
ACADEMICIAN – IT SECTOR & ADMINISTRATOR – ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Database Management Systems • Information Technology and Numerical Methods • Data Mining & Warehousing • Distributed Databases • UNIX and Shell Programming • Web Designing • Operating Systems • C & Data Structures • Network protocols • System Programming • Compiler Design • Computer Architecture • Organization • Artificial Intelligence
Working experience with norms of UGC, MHRD, AICTE and other statutory authorities. Having hands on experience on as a Professor/Principal/Director R&D. Setting up BOM / AC / EC / RC setting up and minutes updations as per UGC/MHRD and other statutory authorities. Supporting admission at different places of India. Published more than 20+ papers in national / international journals. Attended/ organized nearly 40+ national/international conferences. Teaching of research methodology and core subjects/units of Computer science. Guiding 12 PhD Scholars. Teaching at PhD Level.
Languages C, Java, PHP, Python
RDBMS Oracle, MySql, Postgresql
Web servers Tomcat, WAMP, LAMP, XAMPP
CMS Joomla, Drupal, WordPress
Principal & Professor Pydah College of Engineering since November 2012
Principal & Professor Visakha Institute of Engg. & Technology May 2008 – October 2012
Professor Vignan Institute of Engg. & Technology June 2007 – May 2008
Professor & Head GITAM June 2006 – May 2007
Associate Professor/Asst. Professor GITAM June 1994 – May 2006
• Setting up an Engineering college and maintaining college in all aspects includes hostels, transport, recruitment, admissions, counseling, affiliations, accreditations, Placements, Research and Development.
• Teaching students as a devoted educator covering professional development, communication with students, their assessment and conducting staff meetings
• Dealing in range of IT subjects including Database Management Systems, Information Technology and Numerical Methods, Data Mining & Data Warehousing, Distributed Databases, Unix and Shell Programming, Unix and Windows NT, Multimedia & Web Design, Operating Systems, C & Data Structures, Network protocols, System Programming, Compiler Design, Computer Architecture and Organization, Artificial Intelligence
• Enhance classroom learning environment and acting as a ‘Facilitator’ to promote student leadership in initiating and creating positive learning opportunities
• Collaborate with fellow lecturers on lesson plans and perform administrative tasks viz. recording attendance, managing student portfolios and providing individual assistance to the students
• Identify areas of improvement while working with students and effectively coaching them to improve their performance consistently
• Prepare and administer examinations, grade them in a timely manner, and provide feedback to the students
• Proven ability to easily assimilate new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies
• Receive consistently glowing evaluations from students. Devise lessons, which captured the students’ imaginations infusing much needed enthusiasm.
• Create classroom assessment methods, techniques-adopted effective tools that were compliant with the university regulations
Other Positions of responsibility
• Dean for Centre for Development and Maintenance Cell
• Dean for Research and Development
• Apps for Education for college Account and designing, developing and maintaining College Website
• Introducing and setting up of various labs
• Consulted with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or change in existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
• Investigated whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions
• Prepared detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language
• Resent Trends in Bioinformatics organized in March, 2014, sponsored by DST.
• Developed websites for
o SEMFANCCO Joint International Conference on Swarm Intelligence and Memetic Computing (2011)
o International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and applications FICTA (2012 & 2013)
PhD in Computer Science and Engineering 2006 from Andhra University, India
M Tech in Computer Science Engineering 1997 from Andhra University, India
M.Sc in Nuclear Physics 1994 from Andhra University, India
• Design of E-Commerce Personalized Service Model Based on Web Mining Clustering Technique, published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by SCOPUS
• E-Commerce Customer Relationship Management Using Web Mining and Customer Segmentation, published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by SCOPUS
• Variation in Active Site Amino Residues of H1N1 Swine Flu Neuraminidase. Presented in 2012 International Conference on Advances in Computing (ICAdC, AISC 2012), 04-06 July, 2012 Bangalore, Karnataka. 174, pp. 575–583. © Springer India 2012 springerlink.com
• Quantitative Method for the Analysis of Adiponectin by Matrix-assisted Laser Dersorption/Ionization-Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry -HA0156. Presented in 6th Annual world congress of Human Proteome Organization (HUPO) being held Seoul South Korea, 6-10 October 2007
• Aldose Reductase and Nitric Oxide Synthase Role in Diabetic Retinopathy: A Bioinformatics Study. Presented in BIOCOMP being held at Las Vegas, USA, 25 to 28 June 2007.
• Bioinformatic Analysis of Diabetic Neuropathy using Functional Proteins and Algorithms. Presented in IEEE 7th International Conference on bioinformatics and Bioengineering being held at Boston, USA, 14-17 October 2007.
• Bioinformatics of Diabetes Mellitus: Role of Information Technology. Presented in IEEE 7th International Conference on bioinformatics and Bioengineering being held at Boston, USA, 14-17 October 2007.
• Fusion of Multi Modality Images and Preserving Edge Features Using Noval Wavelet Coefficient Contrast in Medical Applications. Presented in National Conference on Advanced Techniques in Computer Science (NCATCS-2K12), Kakinada, 24-25 February, 2012.
• Ultrasound Image Processing Apparatus to Detect Defects in a Commercial Tree. Presented in National Conference on Advanced Techniques in Computer Science (NCATCS-2K12), Kakinada, 24-25 February, 2012.
• A Java Based Protein Secondary Structure Prediction Program. Presented in National Conference on Advanced Techniques in Computer Science (NCATCS-2K12), Kakinada, 24-25 February, 2012.
• Leadership and Governance in Higher Educational Institutions. Presented in 41st ISTE Annual National Convention being held at BBSBEC, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, 16 -18 December 2011.
• Assessment of Faculty Feedback in Engineering Program via Mathematical Programming. Presented in Conference on Statistical data analysis being held at IMT-Nagpur, 24-26 August 2011.
• Duplicate Detection of Query Results from Multiple Web Databases. Presented in RTICT, Krishna University, January 7 – 8, 2012.
• Online Prodigy using Java and MySQL
• Staff Management System using JSP and SQL Server
• Against Spyware Using CAPTCHA in Graphical Password Scheme
• Shilling Attack Detection in Recommender Systems using Support Vector Machine
• Improving ontology alignment using TABU search
• Comparative study on ontology alignment on GA using simulated annealing
• Improving ontology alignment using Harmony search
• Member of Association for Computing Machinery
• Member of IEEE Computer Society
• Member of Computer Society of India
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ TRAININGS/ WORKSHOPS CHAIRED
• Audit Course on “Research Methodologies” at JNTUK, Kakinada
• Audit Course on “Intellectual Property Rights” at JNTUK, Kakinada
• ACM – Research Scholar Event 2013 at IIT Madras
• Asia’s Mega Convention Open Source 2011 held at Bangalore
• International Conference SEMFANCCO – 2011 on Swarm Intelligence and Memetic Computing
• HDSM (Honors Diploma in Systems Management) from NIIT securing Excellent Grade (1995)
• PL/SQL – Oracle, Training from SQL International, Hyderabad
• PHP – (Building Web Applications) Training from CDAC, Mumbai
• FEP ( Faculty Enablement Programme) from Infosys, Hyderabad
• LATEX Training from JNTU, Hyderabad
Date of Birth: 13th April 1965
Marital Status: Married
Languages Known: English, Telugu ‘
1. Prof.Allam Appa Rao Former Vice-Chancellor JNTUK
2. Prof. G.P.S. Varma SRKR ENGG. COLLEGE